Sports & Culture Activities
Sports and Cultural Activities
The Academy offers a host of Extra-Curricular Activities, which pupils are encouraged to participate in.
Benefits of participating in extra mural activities include;
- The physical and health aspects, which have a direct positive impact on one’s mental health
- Increased confidence and self-esteem
- Improved social skills, including team-building, communication, dealing with setbacks and defeats
- Development of leadership skills
- An understanding of healthy competition and true sportsmanship
Over the years, our pupils have achieved numerous awards and accolades in their respective activities, with the Academy taking part in a number of inter-school tournaments. Our pupils excel year-after-year at the Eisteddfods in both English and Afrikaans, receiving a number of Prestige and Gold certificates in the various categories.
Junior Secondary Phase
Senior Secondary Phase
Wiggle and Jam
Athletics (comprising of both field and track events)
Soccer (11 a-side)
Soccer (6 a-side)
Eisteddfod (English and Afrikaans categories)
General Knowledge Quizzes
Coding and Robotics
All Extra-Curricular Activities are hosted on the Academy premises, with the exception of Squash, Golf, and 11 a-side Soccer. Pottery, Wiggle & Jam, Soccer Starz, and Dancing lessons are provided by external parties, who offer these activities on the Academy premises. If for some reason, there is not enough interest in a particular Extra-Curricular Activity, the Academy may decide not to offer that activity until there is increased interest.